Friday, May 8, 2009

JOBLESS

Wednesday, April 29th 2009. That was my graduation ceremony day. Finally, after this 4,5 years, I finished my study. And Im now an unemployment.... but, actually, I don’t think that Im a jobless. I have a job, I make money, even in a small amount. Too bad that people around me don’t think so. Even though they can see that I do make money, but they keep thinking that Iam jobless, and take a pity on me.

That makes me think that there is something wrong in the way we think. And the truth is, it is how most of our people way of think. Even my parents said that I have to get a job in a bank, or a firm, or something like that, when I told them that I want to be an entrepreneur. Most of our people think that people who have finished their education, they have to be an employee.

In fact, after this global crisis that attack most of countries in the world, the number of unemployment is rising dramatically. When getting a job become difficult, then why don’t we create our own job? Being entrepreneur is one way out. There’s nothing better than become a boss of yourself. You can work, you can play, you can have more spare time, and you can decide how much income you desire.

Here are some points you gotta check when you stuck in a jobless live:

Create a chance

Start from a small things in your neighbourhood. Keep on eye for a change happens around you. Learn what other people need, and fulfill it. Find out if there is a problem around your society, give them the solution.

Building network

Building network is a very important thing to do. The more relations you have, the bigger chance you will get. Help your friends as long as you can, and create a solid network so when you need help, your network will help you kindly.

Taking a risk

Just like a phrase in a movie – which I can’t remember the title – ‘no risk, no glory’. In bussiness, there will always a risk. You can get profit sometimes, and in other times, you lose.

Working harder

A success person always work two times harder than other people. So keep your hard work till the end and never give up.

Be creative

Keep learning, keep smart and creative. Always come up with new innovation so people will always waiting for you.

Be patience

Like old man said, ‘what come easy, will gone easily’. It perhabs will take days, weeks, months, or years before you finally get success.

Believe in you

It maybe take a long way to your success, but if you believe, there’s nothing impossible. Just believe in yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment