Friday, May 8, 2009

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP


A friend of mine, has a boyfriend staying out of town. They have this relationship form some years. Then sometimes ago, she met this guy, who treat her nicely, and soon, their relationship go beyond friendship. So now she is having two boyfriend in a sametime.

Sometimes, it makes me laugh to see how she handle them. She tell him that she miss him, and tell the other him that ‘I hardly can’t live without you here, baby’....

I know I can’t trust people easily – some of friends said that Im a suspicious – that’s why I choose not to have a long distance relationship. I feel that I can’t live here while he is far out there doing something with someone I don’t know, driving me nutts I guess.... (lol)

But, there is also a friend of mine that has a succesfull long distance relationship. They trust each other, she told me. They talking in phone for hours, chatting, emailing each other. They almost never having a dispute indeed.

So if you’re boyfriend or girlfriend is going to go to far far away, here are some comparison between long distance relation ship and close distance relationship.

· In close distance relation, your chance to know what he is doing, who he see or meet, is bigger than a long distance one. Of course its not that easy when your partner is having a job. You can’t always stick on him can you?

· If you are a kind of person that easy to fall in love, just dont take a long distance. The same way if you are a suspicious. It’s going to be too hard to take.

· Having limited gadget or budget is an obstacle for a long distance relation. You will need to phone her or him like three or four times a day, or just one time, but for hours. Your phone bill will make you collapse at the end.

· It may be vary, but long distance make you miss each other so when you talk, you don’t want to having a debate. It can work the other way. You won’t stop to argue each other because of a missunderstood or misscommunication. But, as my boyfriend said, the more we argue, the more romantic we are when we made up.

There you go. And I still choose a close distance relationship. I hardly can’t live....

0 comments:

Post a Comment