Thursday, June 11, 2009

NOT THAT EASY

I started to love in painting, and drawing since I was a child. My friends in high school always tell me that Im a bright artist. But these days, I just realize that Im not that bright.

Im working on a job as an illustrator for a biology text book now. It's been two and almost a half months since I started this job, but it seems that I don't have much progress with it. I just found that drawing can be so difficult. It's 1.00 in the morning already... and I just print page 78 from 340.

But Im enjoying this job, beside since that I don't have another jobs and Im starting running out money, I find many interesting things too in here... I just know that scab in our skin is produced from red cells blood. It makes me going back to when I was in junior high school.

Well, it makes me remember, like a wise man said... don't give up, do your best...... because nothing precious comes easy, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment