Sunday, July 12, 2009

BACKPACKING

Im interest with backpacking since I red the 'Laskar Pelangi'. But that interest seems didn't grow for long time. And then, I went to Singapore, which I've told to the world in my other blog, and that interest start to rise again.

And now, since I became a productive jobless, I have plenty of leasure time, and I started to collect some things in my mind to realizing my dream.

After some days of thinking, I decided to visit Solo first. Since it will be my first backpacking adventure, so I choose the easy place first. Besides, I have some relatives there, so when things go too wrong, I have somebody to cry for help....hahaha...

But till now I still collect as much as information I need to go there safely and nicely.

So please, if there's somebody have some or many suggestion, ideas, or whatever to help... bring it on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment