Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Don't Know

I am wondering on my self sometimes, and this makes me think to check if there any body feel the same ways..
Like these ones
Feels like you're not belong to any place you have related to..
Sometimes I feel like Im trapped in between places that Im not belong to. Like, when Im in Semarang, and then I feel like I miss home, but when Im home, I just wanna get going soon..

Or like when you're not match with other people around you.
I often have clash with somebody. Parents, friends, even close friends. Like they never understand me. Or maybe I don't understand them? I don't know.


Well, when I read The Twilight Series, I think I will be glad when I know that there is a place in where I can be like what I should be, like Bella that at last know she was born to be a vampire, and feels like her place is being with the vampires. I don't know..

Right, this is silly. But I red The Secret too, and I think, somehow, far before I red it, I know that I believe in the words that written there. That when we believe in something, then we could make it true. The more specific we think about what we want, the more close we can get it in a real life.

It's like when I have some dreams about going aboard, and then I really going aboard. Singapore. Well, not really in vacation, but it was close. So close.

I don't know, but hey.. I'll keep do the best. That's what we all need to do, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment