Sunday, July 12, 2009

Save The Earth With Responsible Travel

Hey... the vacation season is over - least in my country here. But I just read about Responsible Travel. I think it's a good idea to enjoy travel while giving a contribution to help to save our earth.

One point I read is about visiting blue flag beaches and marines. Blue flag beaches and marines have some criteria relating about requirements and standards for water and safety qualities.

So by visiting these beaches or marines, there will be more beaches or marines that try to reach that requirements by rising their qualities, so it can be a support to save our earth.

However, when I read further information in the web, I can't find the beaches in my country in the list. I don't know why... is it because of our beaches and marines are too polluted? If it's right, well, that's not too wrong I think, that when I visit some beaches, in some region here, there are many litters spread around.

Well, I think that means we have to rise our tourism standards, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment