Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Borobudur


I visited Borobudur Temple in last long weekend (July 19th 2009). Actually, it was my first visit time. And I've come in the right time, since there were Borobudur International Festival (BIF) held there for 3 days.

I spent 3 hours on my bike to reach Borobudur, and whalaaa... it was a very very crowded day, since it was a long weekend, so I don't have many chance to take a good picture cause there were too many people around.

Actually, there were many event held in BIF, and I really hope that I can watch the dance performance from other countries, but the dances were performed in the evening, started from 7 pm till 10pm, and I couldn't stay there that long, since I had limited budget (:">), but I am glad enough that I can visit Borobudur temple. I was so amaze to see the glory and detail of the temple's relief, and still wondering on how did the people can build such a great building, since in that time, they were only use a traditional methods and techniques.


There were some exhibitions too, like fashion, art, and paint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment